THANK YOU! Thank you! Thank you!
A massive thank you for the generous gifts to ‘the neighbour in need‘ , that is, St Cyr’s church.
Following the appeal in the e-news we have raised over £600. People’s generosity has touched me and it is greatly appreciated. If anyone would like to add to our total that would be fabulous. Because of the Pandemic, our usual community gatherings for fundraising and connection with the village has been very limited this year. This looks like continuing through to the end of 2020.
We are hoping to bring some Christmas Cheer with our Christmas flowers and hopefully a service of word and music in December.
In this next Lockdown the church will remain open for individuals to find solace in a beautiful sacred space but no physical services until Dec 6th. Do join us on Zoom or via Facebook or YouTube. Thank you once again. What a wonderful village to be a part of. If I can be there for you please do get in touch.
How to give
- Read more about the funding of St Cyrs on the churches website
- Donate a single one-off amount at Give a Little .(gift aid can be added during payment)
- Set up a Standing order or making a BACS payment to
- Stinchcombe Parochial Church Council
- NatWest Sort Code: 55-61-38 Account: 03709450
- You can talk to the Vicar Fiona
- Village Hall improvements update
- Tesco Blue Discs
- Road Safety Week 19th Nov 2023
- Stinchcombe Scratch Choir
- Can we bring back Swifts to Stinchombe
Charity Choir Competition Conservation COVID-19 Dog Mess Dursley Rugby Club Dursley Rugby Football Club Footpaths friends of st cyrs Fun Fundraising Hidden Gardens History House Histories Information Local History Open 2 All Our Environment Parish Council Parish Council News Post Box Recycling Ride&Stride Ride and Stride Roads Road Safety Rugby Club Scams Speeding Speedwatch st Cyr St Cyrs Stinchcombe Playground Stinchcombe Social Stroud District Council Testing TGIF Toad Patrol Tyndale Arts Village Hall Virtual Village What's on Wildflowers WWT