Current State of Play
Obviously November’s TGIF is cancelled and as things stand we think it is advisable to cancel December and wait to review the situation in the New Year.
The results of the questionnaire
Thank you to all those who completed the questionnaire for us- we had 35 replies which (with some sent as a couple) represented more than 40 people .
- It is encouraging to know that practically all of you are strongly in favour of the concept of our get togethers and we received many appreciative comments.
- About half, of you, quite understandably, do not wish to attend indoors under COVID restrictions.
- 22 people stated that they were likely to continue under the conditions which had prevailed until this week
- Half would like food to be available.
However, we cannot assume that 22 would be present each week and a more realistic figure would probably be up to 16, possibly not enough to proceed. Therefore we will look at the situation in January and hope for better times ahead when we can all get together safely.
With best wishes to you all,stay safe and be thankful that we live in such a wonderful community in a truly beautiful setting.
Jill,Russ and Roger
- All about the Website
- The A38 Canal Crossing
- Stinchcombe Village Hall Lottery Fundraising
- Friends of St Cyr AGM 2021
- Did she or didn’t she?
App Charity COVID-19 Environment Footpaths friends of st cyrs Fun History Information Our Environment Parish Council Phone Box Post Box Ride&Stride Roads Rugby Club Scams Speedwatch St Cyrs Stroud District Council Testing TGIF Toad Patrol Tyndale Village Hall Virtual Village