Stinchcombe Calendar 2022
Time is marching on and plans for the Stinchcombe Calendar for 2022 are taking shape.
We are hoping to be able to go to press in September so that the calendars will be ready for sale in October in anticipation of Christmas and of course the New Year 2022.
The success of the calendar however will depend on you for the photographic and/or artistic contributions that you have captured or created over the year with scenes of the village and surrounding area reflecting the different seasons and months of the year.
Do you remember some of those lovely shots which you shared on Stinchcombe social especially during the winter? Now is the time to look through your pictures and send your contributions to the panel with any shots for the calendar.
The panel will be looking to create a calendar with a visual focus on this lovely area of Gloucestershire where we live and the community of Stinchcombe to which we belong.
So this article is to remind you about the Stinchcombe Village Calendar 2022 and to invite you to submit possible photographs, paintings or drawings relating to Stinchcombe for a particular month, which could be selected for the 2022 calendar.
Entries should be sent to the following dedicated email address email@example.com as soon as possible and no later than the beginning of September 2021, ready for the panel of experts to make their selection.
All pictures submitted will be considered, but the judges’ decision will be final.
The calendar will then be prepared for printing.
Guidelines for calendar submissions are as follows:
- Anyone of any age with an interest and knowledge of Stinchcombe and its surroundings is encouraged to submit an entry.
- There is no entrance charge, but if your work is selected we would expect to be able to print it in the calendar and sell the calendar on behalf of the PCC.
- There should be a title that identifies the aspect of Stinchcombe in the picture
- Each entry should be clearly marked with the month to be represented.
- There should be a clear link between the month and the subject of the picture.
Please help make 2022 a special year that captures some of the best memories of our lovely village during its different seasons, activities and events.