Stroud District Council Lucky Severn Lottery
Lucky Severn Lottery was created in 2021 by Stroud District Council. It is set up to support community projects in the local area. Lucky Severn Lottery operates on the principle of raising money within the community for the community. To empower local good causes to raise money in a fun and effective way. In a time of shrinking budgets and increased community need, Lucky Severn Lottery enables people to support the causes they care most about, helping good causes to connect with their supporters.
How to purchase tickets
- For the Lottery simply follow the link Lucky Severn Lottery.
- Select “play the lottery”
- Search for “Stinchcombe Village Hall”
- Buy tickets
How it works
- Tickets cost £1 per ticket
- 50p in every pound raised goes directly to the village hall.
- 10p in every pound goes to local good causes
- Every ticket has a 1 in 50 chance of winning every week
- Odds are better than the National Lottery and Health Lottery
- Once you have an account at Lucky Severn Lottery you can buy further tickets supporting other local causes or charities or check up on your winnings. All online.
Currently at the Hall
We have a few small projects to complete, such as CCTV, lower car park security barriers and lighting, plus the everyday costs associated in running and maintaining this much-loved village asset, such as repairing and decorating the stage area.
- Following on from our very successful Christmas fare, that saw the new overflow car park almost full for most of the day, we are looking to install the new low-level lighting and CCTV ahead of what we hope to be a busy 2021.
- For additional security we are also looking to ensure the overflow is more secure by installing two new barriers when not in use.
- In the Spring, when lockdown permits, we are looking to repair, clean and decorate the stage area.
Anyone interested in helping regarding the painting or more information on the Lottery, please contact David by phone on 07539 286978 or by email
App Charity COVID-19 Environment Footpaths friends of st cyrs Fun Hidden Gardens History Information Our Environment Parish Council Phone Box Post Box Ride&Stride Roads Rugby Club Scams Speeding Speedwatch St Cyrs Stroud District Council Testing TGIF Toad Patrol Tyndale Village Hall Virtual Village