Road works information
I had an email from a reader saying the dates on the website did not concur with the information posted through his door..so I have been on the Gloucestershire Website and found a really useful page.
This shows a map of all current and planned roadworks. This map comes from One Network
Anyway, to settle the query, the
- A38 is closed (with Traffic lights during day) 14 Aug – 26 Aug at the Prince of Wales (RIP) for Carriageway Resurfacing from 19:00 to 07:00 see opens in a new windowhttps://one.network/?115027373
- Tait’s Hill is closed (with Traffic lights during day) 14 Aug -26 Aug at Clingre Down for Carriageway Resurfacing from 19:00 to 07:00 see opens in a new windowhttps://one.network/?115027376
- And then, at present, (though it might change) there is a Complete Road Closure at Vale Vets from 27 Aug – 31 Aug for opens in a new windowSevern Trent Water
Why the Severn Trent Water starts the day after the rest finish is beyond me…..
I hope this all helps, and in answer to a query sent to me, YES, Road Works ARE allowed to block access to your property!
- Jayne has gone Global
- EU Settlement Scheme
- Walking in Gloucestershire
- Vehicle Activated Signs – VAS
App A Village Property Charity COVID-19 friends of st cyrs Fun History Information Our Environment Parish Council Phone Box Post Box Ride&Stride Roads Rugby Club Scams Speedwatch St Cyrs Stroud District Council Testing TGIF Tyndale Village Hall