Road works information
I had an email from a reader saying the dates on the website did not concur with the information posted through his door..so I have been on the Gloucestershire Website and found a really useful page.
This shows a map of all current and planned roadworks. This map comes from One Network
Anyway, to settle the query, the
- A38 is closed (with Traffic lights during day) 14 Aug – 26 Aug at the Prince of Wales (RIP) for Carriageway Resurfacing from 19:00 to 07:00 see https://one.network/?115027373
- Tait’s Hill is closed (with Traffic lights during day) 14 Aug -26 Aug at Clingre Down for Carriageway Resurfacing from 19:00 to 07:00 see https://one.network/?115027376
- And then, at present, (though it might change) there is a Complete Road Closure at Vale Vets from 27 Aug – 31 Aug for Severn Trent Water
Why the Severn Trent Water starts the day after the rest finish is beyond me…..
I hope this all helps, and in answer to a query sent to me, YES, Road Works ARE allowed to block access to your property!
- Elections 2024 – Voter ID
- Village Hall improvements update
- Tesco Blue Discs
- Road Safety Week 19th Nov 2023
- Stinchcombe Scratch Choir
Charity Choir Competition Conservation COVID-19 Dog Mess Dursley Rugby Club Dursley Rugby Football Club Footpaths friends of st cyrs Fun Fundraising Hidden Gardens History House Histories Information Local History Open 2 All Our Environment Parish Council Parish Council News Post Box Recycling Ride&Stride Ride and Stride Roads Road Safety Rugby Club Scams Speeding Speedwatch st Cyr St Cyrs Stinchcombe Playground Stinchcombe Social Stroud District Council Testing TGIF Toad Patrol Tyndale Arts Village Hall Virtual Village What's on Wildflowers WWT