As previously mentioned, we will be carol singing round the village on various evenings between now and Christmas Eve. It would be grand if we could get to every house!
It will of course depend on weather and who is available but the plan is:
- Tuesday 7th Wick Lane far end. Meeting at Manor Lodge 6.30pm
- Wednesday 8th – Hounds Green/The Street 6.30pm- meeting at Street Farm. Richard and Jane have kindly offered to warm us all up afterwards with some mulled wine at Street Farm (please let Jayne know if you are coming!)
- Monday 13th – Taits Hill Road 6.30pm meeting on the pavement near Vale Vets (closer to the first houses so we don’t have so far to walk 😁)
- Friday 17th – Echo Lane and Wick Lane -meeting at the Church 6.30pm Pippa has kindly offered to warm us all up afterwards with some mulled wine at Church Farm House (please let Jayne know if you’re coming!)
- Monday 20th – The rest of the Street 6.30pm (may start a little earlier for Jess’s children to join in- TBC)
- Tuesday 21st – Clingre Down and the bits of Taits Hill Road we missed
- Wednesday 22nd – Anywhere we’ve missed
- Thursday 23rd – Stinchcombe Manor and Yercombe Lodge (TBC) We won’t be going inside but singing outside the care home’s windows. Will confirm times with the homes. Likely to be a little earlier than the others.
These dates are when Ian and Jayne will be going carolling and would love you to join us as often as you want to. If you need further information please call Jayne on 07711 568661
Ho Ho Ho