A successful Fayre
The Village Hall Christmas Fayre 2021 was another great success last week-end despite any trial and tribulations due to COVID precautions. One must congratulate the Village Hall committee for putting on such a good annual event which is growing each year. I hear people are already booking for next!
Plenty of local crafts and produce and plenty of local craftswomen and men.
Just some of the comments:
- Lovely morning at the craft fayre, really great stalls and nice to see so many people there 😊 xx
- Superb craft fayre! Thank you to the organisers and stall holders, had a good wander around and came away with some lovely items 😃
- Great stalls, got some beautiful watercolour prints which I can’t wait to hang. Also lovely knitwear for the kiddies.
- And we had a lovely Cornish pasty! Great job.
- I bought a lovely tree 🎄🎄
- I bought some lovely Christmas presents . Only wish I had stay for tea and cake . 🍰🍰