Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to right sidebar Skip to footer

Planning Matters


Making a Planning Application

Planning Matters

You may need to apply for a Planning Application…..

You may need to apply for Planning if you want to:

  • build an extension to your property
  • do other work to your home
  • if you want to expand your business
  • change the use of your premises

Some minor alterations and extensions, particularly to houses, can often be carried out without the need for planning permission. This is known as permitted development. Refer for information on Common projects at the Planning Portal

Further information and Guidance can be found on the Stroud District Council website or talk to a member of the Parish Council

Search planning applications

You can get information on planning applications from 2005. Also see how your current application is progressing, or make a comment on a current application. To search and view use the search button.

Charity Choir Competition Conservation COVID-19 Dursley Rugby Club Dursley Rugby Football Club Elections Footpaths Friends of St Cyr friends of st cyrs Fun Fundraising Hidden Gardens History Information Local History Open 2 All Our Environment Parish Council Parish Council News Post Box Ride&Stride Ride and Stride RNLI Roads Road Safety Rugby Club Sandy Scams Speeding Speedwatch st Cyr St Cyrs Stinchcombe Playground Stinchcombe Social Stroud District Council Swift Boxes Testing TGIF Tyndale Arts Village Hall Virtual Village What's on Wildflowers

Skip to content