Time for those Spring Photos
Now that the clocks are going forward (Spring Forward!) it’s time to follow up the Winter Photos that you have been sending in with some SPRING PHOTOS!
Stinchcombe Village Calendar 2022
Remember the Stinchcombe Village Calendar 2022 post?
The PCC has proposed this initiative as a fundraiser for St Cyr’s Church. We hope it will give pleasure throughout the year, provide opportunities for your creative skills and raise some much needed funds to keep the church active in our community.
To be ready to sell our calendars for 2022 however, requires organisation a year in advance.
Consider submitting a possible photograph, painting or drawing relating to Stinchcombe for a particular month, which could be selected for the 2022 calendar. There is no age or quantity limit for entries. We encourage all age groups to join in. Entries do not have to come only from local residents, although local knowledge is important.
Entries should be submitted by the beginning of September 2021, ready for the panel of experts to make their selection. We will consider all pictures submitted but the judges’ decision will be final. The calendar will then be prepared for printing.
Guidelines for calendar submissions are as follows:
- Anyone of any age with an interest and knowledge of Stinchcombe and its surroundings is encouraged to submit an entry.
- There is no entrance charge, but if your work is selected we would expect to be able to print it in the calendar and sell the calendar on behalf of the PCC, royalty free.
- There should be a title that identifies the aspect of Stinchcombe in the picture
- Each entry should be clearly marked with the month to be represented
- There would be some link between the month chosen and the subject of the picture
So help make 2022 a special year that captures some of the best memories of our lovely village during its different seasons, activities and events.
(Any questions should be directed to Pippa Leggate on behalf of the PCC)