9 September 2022
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Street Stinchcombe GL11 6AW
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT STAGE SIX
With a week to go until the race we’ve pulled together the key information that you need to know about the Gloucestershire stage:
- Download the official race guide 📰
- Read the stage six spectator guide 💻
- Check the ITV4 live and highlights schedule 📺
- Listen to a podcast going inside the Tour 🎧
- Enter our Evans Cycles competition to WIN a Specialized road bike 🚲
- Shop our new range of 2022 Tour of Britain merchandise 🛍️
The Tour of Britain goes right through Stinchcombe on 9th September. The Stage starts at Tewkesbury and comes from North Nibley, through Stinchcombe along The Street and out to Dursley along The Avenue.
The cyclists will be travelling through Stinchcombe at around 50kph so I hope the speedwatch team will be having a day off!
If you want to watch in Stinchcombe, and maybe cheer and clap the riders, the Village hall car park would be a good place at about 2.30pm
The Tour goes through Dursley at the 140km of the race and this expected to be around 2.34pm. There is a Sprint section finish at Sainsbury’s so that would be a good place to watch as well.
For aficionados, Crawley Hill above Uley will be the place to be at 2.43pm as they struggle up the steep hill.
To see the full timetable click here