The Stinchcombe e-News
The main organ for dissemination of relevant information from the Parish Council to residents is the e-News. The e-News is an email newsletter that goes out to all local residents and interested parties on a weekly basis.
To join the mailing list
The e-News is primarily for Stinchcombe residents. A few interested parties also receive the e-News. Should you wish to join the circulation list and receive the E-News emails then please follow the link below.
Data Protection and Privacy Statement.
The General Data Protection and Privacy Regulation 2016 (GDPR) requires that organisations handle information held responsibly and with consent. The information about you that the Stinchcombe Enews retains consist, in electronic form of:
- · Name and email addresses
Points to note:
- No other sensitive personal details retained.
- No Details are shared with any other person / organisation.
- No Bank Details are held
- Details will be removed when you stop receiving the Enews.
- Your data is kept securely on the Stinchcombe website with a backup on my laptop.
Under the new Law you have various rights, such as:
- The right to be informed your data is being held
- The right of access to any data held
- The right to rectify any information
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to object.
- No TGIF for January
- The Stinchcombe Wassail 22
- Wotton Area CAN Update Jan22
- Great Migration of Stinchcombe 2022
- A New Year’s Present for St Cyrs
App Charity COVID-19 Environment Footpaths friends of st cyrs Fun Heritage Walk Hidden Gardens History Information Last Night Local News Our Environment Parish Council Phone Box Post Box Ride&Stride Roads Rugby Club Scams Speeding Speedwatch St Cyrs Stroud District Council Testing TGIF Toad Patrol Tyndale Village Hall Virtual Village What's on