17 February 2023
7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
The Stinchcombe Safari Supper Returns
Three years ago the Friends of St Cyrs held a Safari Supper on Friday 14th February. It was held to raise funds for the planned Disabled Access, Kitchen and Toilet in the Church.
Now, three years later, all the above has been completed, thanks to a wonderful community effort.
However, the work continues. We now need to make the back of the church more suitable for events and now, thanks to the rain, we need to look to repair the leaking roof.
So, the Safari Returns to St Cyrs to start the next tranche.
What Can I do to help?
- Buy a ticket. Tickets are now on sale through the web! See the QR code below or just click here . Tickets are £40 per person for a 4 course dinner including drinks.
- We have people making starters in batches. If you can make a dozen or twenty please contact us.
- The same with desserts, have you a special pud?
Remember the date
The Stinchcombe Safari Supper – Friday 17th February 2023
How it works
- We all start at the church from 7.00pm for starter / canapés
- At 8.00pm we move on to various hosts in the village for the main course.
- From 10.00pm we all come back to the Church for puds, cheese and coffee
To buy a ticket
Tickets are only sold on-line. Just Scan the QR (Quick Response) code below with your phone or just click here to get to the sales site.
Questions and Contact
The main contact for all queries and questions and to offer help is Roger Batty: 07765 468 756 or firstname.lastname@example.org