St. Cyr’s Stinchcombe will be open for private prayer from Monday 15th June.
We also need volunteers to clean the church, once a month for less than an hour.
Contact: Paul Bartlett Church Warden
The Church building is now open for individual private prayer in line with the Government Guidance on staying safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Vicar and Churchwardens have conducted a risk assessment and the PCC have agreed to open the building for individual private prayer between 10am and 4pm daily.
- Please use the Hand Sanitiser provided to clean your hands before entering and again on leaving the church.
- If you have symptoms of Covid 19 please do not enter but go home and self-isolate.
- Please always follow the guidance on Social Distancing and remain at least 2m apart from people outside your household, ensuring any children with you also respect Social Distancing.
- We ask that no more than 6 visitors are inside the building at any time – please wait before going inside if there are already 6 people there.
- Please do not enter the chancel or other areas that are closed.Please only use the pews in the front and back of the church as indicated.
It may sometimes be necessary to close the church for funerals or cleaning / maintenance. Thank-you for your understanding.
We cannot provide prayer books or sheets or bibles for use at this time.
See our website at opens in a new windowwww.camandstinchcombe.org.uk for details or to sign up for our email updates.
You can also find us on facebook and YouTube – search for St George Cam and St Cyr Stinchcombe