The Parish Council have an E-News email that goes out to all local residents and interested parties.
Should you wish to join the circulation list and receive the E-News emails then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and give your consent to opt-in with the following wording.
“I agree to Stinchcombe Parish Council retaining my contact details for the reasons stated in the GPDR notice”
PLEASE NOTE: Unless your consent is received, you will not be added.
Data Protection and Privacy Statement.
The General Data Protection and Privacy Regulation 2016 (GDPR) will come into force from 25th May 2018.
The new regulation expects that organisations handle information held responsibly and with consent.
The information about you that the Stinchcombe Enews retains consist, in electronic form of:
· Name and email addresses
Points to note:
· No other sensitive personal details retained.
· No Details are shared with any other person / organisation.
· No Bank Details are held
· Details will be removed when you stop receiving the Enews.
· Your data is kept securely on the Stinchcombe website with a backup on my laptop.
Under the new Law you have various rights, such as:
· The right to be informed your data is being held
· The right of access to any data held
· The right to rectify any information
· The right to erasure
· The right to restrict processing
· The right to object.