Thank you all so much for your prompt replies and opt -in to the Stinchcombe Enews.
This will be probably be your last Enews until you do send me your Opt-in. So if you have not sent it to me yet, don’t put it off any longer!!!
“I agree to Stinchcombe Parish Council retaining my contact details for the reasons stated in the GPDR notice”
Data Protection and Privacy Statement
As you may be aware, the General Data Protection and Privacy Regulation 2016 (GDPR) will come into force from 25th May 2018.
The new regulation expects that organisations handle information held responsibly and with consent.
The information about you that the Stinchcombe Enews currently retains consists, in electronic form of:
- Name and email addresses
Points to note:
- No other sensitive personal details retained.
- No Details are shared with any other person / organisation.
- No Bank Details are held
- Details will be removed when you stop receiving the Enews.
- Your data is kept securley on the Stincombe website with a backup on my laptop.
Under the new Law you have various rights, such as:
- The right to be informed your data is being held
- The right of access to any data held
- The right to rectify any information
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to object.
Please give your consent for Stinchcombe Parish Council to retain this limited information by replying to email@example.com; so that you can continue to receive the Stincombe E-News. If you wish to opt-out you have the right to request that and your data will be deleted.